Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Summer Tunic Breast Eagles

Article about: I believe this is the best place to post these. I would like to show my collection of Summer Tunic breast eagles. I am still searching for another Heer eagle, as these will become part of my

Default Summer Tunic Breast Eagles

I believe this is the best place to post these. I would like to show my collection of Summer Tunic breast eagles. I am still searching for another Heer eagle, as these will become part of my dagger display. I hope you like them.
    First one, Heer.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Summer Tunic Breast Eagles   Summer Tunic Breast Eagles  

Summer Tunic Breast Eagles   Summer Tunic Breast Eagles  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Summer Tunic Breast Eagles
    P
    Many

Default Re: Summer Tunic Breast Eagles

Next one, Kriegsmarine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Summer Tunic Breast Eagles   Summer Tunic Breast Eagles  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Last one, Luftwaffe.
    Ralph.

Summer Tunic Breast Eagles  

Here they are all together.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Summer Tunic Breast Eagles  

Look very nice Ralph. Is the Luftwaffe by Assmann a good one, as I think there is some debate about some variants with the barred A MM? I don't know enough about these to comment on originality, but I have had Heer and KM examples in my collection in the past and all look good.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks Jerry!
    I will have to check a little further into this, or wait for someone here to tell me if it is good or not.
    Ralph.

Quote by Bond View Post
    Look very nice Ralph. Is the Luftwaffe by Assmann a good one, as I think there is some debate about some variants with the barred A MM? I don't know enough about these to comment on originality, but I have had Heer and KM examples in my collection in the past and all look good.
    Thanks for asking Jerry.
    It made me do a little more research. This one is good. Here is a thread on a bad one on WAF.
    Luft breast eagle for summer tunic - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    And here is a thread on a good one.
    luftwaffe metal breast eagle - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Glad you like them.
    Ralph.

Here is a new addition to my collection of summer tunic breast eagles.
    Thanks to William, "alloneknew".
    The condition is great as well as most of the frosting is intact.
    Ralph.

Forgive me for reviving an old thread, but why not just have the standard sewn on breast eagles for the summer tunics?

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Forgive me for reviving an old thread, but why not just have the standard sewn on breast eagles for the summer tunics?
    No Problem!
    Summer tunics for officers were usually white and required frequent washing. Having the eagle removable would allow for this to be done without destroying the bullion eagles worn by officers.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast