Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tank overall

Article about: What do you think about this tank overall its made in the Netherlands for the germans durning the war opinions? Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Tank overall

What do you think about this tank overall its made in the Netherlands for the germans durning the war opinions?

Tank overallTank overallTank overallTank overallTank overall

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tank overall
    P
    Many

Definetly original pair looks more like KM U boat coveralls to me is their a kM stamp somewhere? period photo's show HJ panzer crews in Normandy wearing this type of coverall both of German type and Italian as well I remember reading about them in the old Bender WSS volumes of books and he went on to say they believed the leather ones would give more protection to burns as tankers are concerned about so I guess it could be a tank coverall. timothy

Thanks i have buy this one for only 100 euro i think 130 in dollars so cheap when it arives i take a look for stamps but this one will become my panzer man

?

Quote by brabander View Post
    Thanks i have buy this one for only 100 euro i think 130 in dollars so cheap when it arives i take a look for stamps but this one will become my panzer man
    That is a great price.