Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :D

Article about: Hi all I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped to educate me with the knowledge that I'v gotten about WW2 german coats .And answer my probably somewhat annoying threads Thanks al

Default Thanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :D

Hi all I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped to educate me with the knowledge that I'v gotten about WW2 german coats .And answer my probably somewhat annoying threads Thanks also to previous peoples posts I'v learned alot of helpful info and probably would have ended up one of many unsuspecting people that fall for a repro and or something that is just not military at all . well thought I'd share my display hope you's enjoy the pictures. Thanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :DThanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :DThanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :DThanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :DThanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :DThanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :DThanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :DThanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :DThanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :DThanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :DThanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :DThanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :D

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :D
    P
    Many

Default Re: Thanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :D

Looks fine! Nice display!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Default Re: Thanks to all in this forum that gave me a hand / My salty old Luftwaffe leather coat :D

Nice display. A matching Schirmmütze would boot your display.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

I plan on getting one when I find one at the right price

?

Looks great!!!