Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo?

Article about: Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo? I've seen the white shirts with the large eagle but not these before. The shirts with the sleeves remind me of what a dancer would wear wit

Question Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo?

Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo? I've seen the white shirts with the large eagle but not these before. The shirts with the sleeves remind me of what a dancer would wear with the large open neck area. Are the two men in the center wearing two different styles of uniform. I ask this because their caps look different. Thanks.
    Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo?
    P
    Many

Looks like a ball game, so maybe different shirt styles for different teams?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Agree not the common type of white large eagle front PT Sports shirts Wagriff may have hit it some kind of soccer team or sports team. timothy

The Coach?/Ref? in the sweater is standing there holding a football from the looks of it. Rugby, maybe?
    William

Do these shirts bear the Wehrmacht eagle/swastika? Looks like they do. Thanks everyone for your input.

Thanks for the picture never seen it before interesting. timothy

I have a standard sports shirt framed it is quite different from the picture. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo?  

The eagles do look to be Army eagles, as they look the same as the 2 uniformed men's tunic eagles.
    William

There are many types of shirts and colors.
    The eagles below are the small ones you see in the photo.

Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo?Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo?Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo?Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo?Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo?

Thanks for sharing these photos with us, I'm seeing many of these Fussball-Trikots for the first time ever...
    Here is a photo of my German Grandfather with his fellow Fussballers...He played for SVW-Waldhof/Mannheim before the war and for 1FC Olympia Lampertheim postwar, scoring the winning goal for the Hessian Championship in 1950-51...Hurra for Opa!
    The stone Reichsadler (there are four of them) at the Sportplatz still remain today, the Swastika having been replaced with Lampertheim's Coat-of-Arms...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo?  Are these unusual sport shirts worn in this photo? 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast