Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

thinking of helga from ello ello

Article about: Anyone remember Helgas breif (no punn intended) replacement? Pvt Sternbows or somthing like that! towards the end of the series. I bet Ned will have a pic of her Tall girls allways scared me

ian
    ?

Default thinking of helga from ello ello

has any one any idea what female german soldiers wore underneath did they realy look like helga or where they wearing some horid kit underneath i hope this will be an interesting thread
    cheers ian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement thinking of helga from ello ello
    P
    Many

CMc
    ?

Default Re: thinking of helga from ello ello

I don't imagine 'Allo 'Allo sticks too closely to the uniform regulations that were actually in use in the German Army of the time, bearing in mind more or less everyone in the cast had appeared cross-dressing, in fairly kinky attire, or in some other absurd disguise at some point during the show's run, and in the show every Gestapo member wears an identical hat and trenchcoat, and affects the same limp, and that everyone in the Nouvion de Gualleist resistance faction is a woman wearing an identical mac, beret and ankle socks, I doubt they felt too constrained by the need to stick to strictly authentic costume! ;D

Quote by ian View Post
    has any one any idea what female german soldiers wore underneath did they realy look like helga or where they wearing some horid kit underneath i hope this will be an interesting thread
    cheers ian
    now that is funny!!!..... she was quite hot tho

?

Herr Flick would know what the fair Helga was wearing " underneath "
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

CMc
    ?

The worrything thing is though, doesn't Herr Flick wear much the same as Helga 'underneath' though?!

Quote by CMc View Post
    The worrything thing is though, doesn't Herr Flick wear much the same as Helga 'underneath' though?!
    Correctomondo old boy!!,

Here's the proof, and all the foetid flimsies are RZM tagged...(Apparently...)

Regards, Ned.
    Attached Images Attached Images thinking of helga from ello ello 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

ian
    ?

ah yes RZM taggs well wernt they manufactured by steyr-daimler-puch(vienna) no doupt and stockings confiscated from US pow (nylon) silk was in short supply

ian
    ?

on the seriouse side does anyone know what the regulations realy were
    im sure there must have bin directives and official rules about this
    and im sure issued slips , susspenders and that sort of thing
    the germans love rules and regs there must be something out there about this
    in the 70s the brits still had susspender belt itemized on the femail 1157 but didnt actually issue them so surely the germans had some official docs relating to this subject cheers ian by the way good humer guys keep it going nice to have a laugh

I didnt realise Helga was so hot. I didnt fancy her when I was younger

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Bring on the wet celery and flyers goggles !!! sorry just a flash back

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast