Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)

Article about: hi all, i have been offered this tunic by a guy in germany he has sent me these pictures only(i know not great) he wants £350 for it but i have a few concerns they are the eagle just looks a

Default third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)

hi all,

i have been offered this tunic by a guy in germany he has sent me these pictures only(i know not great)
    he wants £350 for it but i have a few concerns they are the eagle just looks abit to tacky to be something done by the nazis also when tunic is open dont the tunics normally have this belt thing on the inside of the jacket (sorry not sure what its called) also at the top of the neck i was on the understanding there was suppose to be clips there if anyone knows any knowledge on this or if its a repo or genuine please let me know thanks

ad

third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It is an Artillerie enlisted man Waffenrock with Officer breast eagle...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

ok first thing i have learnt lol just need to know if its real and not a repo

From these photos, it looks authentic
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Looks beautiful to me, I love the red piping of these Artillery Waffenrocks

£350 is a great price - I would snap it up!

As stated, a good original Waffenrock.

These can be issue or private purchase items.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ok great stuff i am awaiting more pictures off the seller asoon as i have them i will post them on here

Ask if all the buttons are in place, as that is not clear from the pics so far.

Also ask for photos of any markings.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

hi adrian new pictures just came through will post on this wall now

third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)third reich artilliary tunic (not sure if real or not)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast