Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tropische Hose (Heer)

Article about: I am interested in purchasing this pair of Tropische Hose from the Netherlands based World War Collectibles. Everything they offer looks legitimate and for the most part they price fairly. T

Default Tropische Hose (Heer)

I am interested in purchasing this pair of Tropische Hose from the Netherlands based World War Collectibles. Everything they offer looks legitimate and for the most part they price fairly. Trousers are really difficult to obtain and I need two more types to finish displays. The tropical trousers posted looked good. Any thoughts? NH
    Tropische Hose (Heer)Tropische Hose (Heer)Tropische Hose (Heer)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropische Hose (Heer)
    P
    Many

Hello,
    From the photos provided, i do not see anything wrong with them...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks! I agree - they look good. Nice to see the straight leg type which are harder to find. Since I will be using them for a post 1942 Italian front display, this type is perfect. NH

An update. The trousers arrived from World War II Collectibles in Holland. They are in very good condition. I have a new camera and took some additional photos. Combat trousers do not seem to draw the same interest as medals, uniforms and caps. They are difficult to find and under appreciated. I would appreciate any feedback from others who collect with an eye towards complete uniform displays. I will be using this pair to build up a Mediterranean front display. New camera is fantastic! I am now able to do micro focused photos. NH

Tropische Hose (Heer)Tropische Hose (Heer)Tropische Hose (Heer)