Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Two Luftwaffe Tunics for Review

Article about: I'm considering bidding on these two Luftwaffe tunics at an upcoming auction; however, I'd just like to get some opinions on these pieces before I make a bid. The first is a tunic for a Luft

Default Two Luftwaffe Tunics for Review

I'm considering bidding on these two Luftwaffe tunics at an upcoming auction; however, I'd just like to get some opinions on these pieces before I make a bid. The first is a tunic for a Luftwaffe Nachricht with a 1st pattern drop tail eagle. The second is a tropical Luftwaffe Flak tunic. Both appear to be original and in good condition, as always I'd appreciate any comments and opinions on these, thanks!

Luftwaffe Nachricht Tunic:

Two Luftwaffe Tunics for ReviewTwo Luftwaffe Tunics for ReviewTwo Luftwaffe Tunics for ReviewTwo Luftwaffe Tunics for ReviewTwo Luftwaffe Tunics for ReviewTwo Luftwaffe Tunics for Review

Luftwaffe Tropical Flak Tunic:

Two Luftwaffe Tunics for ReviewTwo Luftwaffe Tunics for ReviewTwo Luftwaffe Tunics for ReviewTwo Luftwaffe Tunics for ReviewTwo Luftwaffe Tunics for ReviewTwo Luftwaffe Tunics for ReviewTwo Luftwaffe Tunics for Review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two Luftwaffe Tunics for Review
    P
    Many

Both tunics look period to me. As far as when original insignia applied...I don't know. Both look nice
    Good Luck.
    D.
    "When 10 men tell you you're drunk, you better lie down."

The Contienental Feldbluse may have a re-applied Adler. The tropical Bluse looks good but I wonder what happened to the collar Litzen? NH

Thank y’all both for the replies! I was wondering that too about the tropical blouse but the price is still decently fair so could live without it I suppose haha

TWS
    ?

Agree with previous comments. I have found Klaus to be very honest and he generally points out if he thinks insignia has been reattached in the lot descriptions.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

I can only give feedback on the continental uniform as I donít collect tropical. But no glaring concerns based upon these photos.

J-

Quote by JasonA View Post
    I can only give feedback on the continental uniform as I don’t collect tropical. But no glaring concerns based upon these photos.

J-

Agree... both look good to me too....

Bob

That auction is "top notch" for tunics IMO. Yes...they are very honest in their descriptions. I am even bidding on a helmet. It's correct & honest
    D.
    "When 10 men tell you you're drunk, you better lie down."

Thank you all for the replies!