Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Two "new" breast eagles- good ones?

Article about: Hi everyone, I picked up two different breast eagles, and while I think I did "due diligence," I am now second-guessing myself. The Kriegsmarine coastal artillery eagle is a bit di

Default Two "new" breast eagles- good ones?

Hi everyone,

I picked up two different breast eagles, and while I think I did "due diligence," I am now second-guessing myself.

The Kriegsmarine coastal artillery eagle is a bit different from others I've examined, both in details (front AND rear) and in having a rather strange looking bird, but I did see one similar to it in the thread showing the late Johnny vd Heijden's collection… so I bit.

On the Heer flatwire, the dark green woven threads seem almost inordinately smooth, but maybe I'm being paranoid.

I'd appreciate opinions on these two.

Best regards,

G. Kelly

Two "new" breast eagles- good ones?Two "new" breast eagles- good ones?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two "new" breast eagles- good ones?
    P
    Many

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

Both of your eagles are nice original examples. Eagles like the Coastal Arty one are discussed here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...m-band-394842/

Fred

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello,

Both of your eagles are nice original examples. Eagles like the Coastal Arty one are discussed here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...m-band-394842/

Fred
    Thank you, Fred! That other thread was a very good one on these "birds." They are not the most handsome of the genre, but this particular one was nice and clean (and affordable).

Regards,

G. Kelly