Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown tunic

Article about: I purchased this tunic awhile ago however i know nothing about it i dont even know if its german or not however i can see an outline on the arm were an eagle was removed i was once told that

Default Unknown tunic

I purchased this tunic awhile ago however i know nothing about it i dont even know if its german or not however i can see an outline on the arm were an eagle was removed i was once told that its a post war italian tunic but i didnt really believe that so some ID would be nice

this is a full front view of the tunic the label was removed when i got it also notice it only has 2 pockets

here is a back view of the tunic

these weird little loopy things im guessing are a belt loop but its weird

idk whats with those collar insignia but it has caused me to rule out the possibility of it being an SA tunic also a better look at the destroyed label

another thing that button appears to be moved there stiching up there were im assuming it was originally but now its down there and its in a very weird position as opposed to the shoulder

all the buttons on the tunic appeared to be movewd like the shoulder ones however not very much

this is an inside view of the tunic nothing overly important in there

and this weird epulaut thing was down at the pottom of the front pocket when i got the thing

also i forgot to mention this earlier but not only does it look like the eagle was removed but it also appears that a cuff title has been removed and possible a patch on one arm any help to IDing this thing would be nice

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown tunic
    P
    Many

Default Re: Unknown tunic

Strange tunic, not WWII German IMO, probably post war, but sorry I can't tell you what it is. Collar tabs are weird, the belt support loops also and you say it has traces of an arm eagle. Maybe movie prop or early re-enactor conversion. The fabric looks a bit like Italian or Soviet cloth.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: Unknown tunic

Agreed; this is surely not a German Third Reich-/WW2-era uniform. Otherwise, no idea.