Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Unterfeldwebel? Engineer?

Article about: Engineer Technical Sergeant ? Only a few pictures. I can obtain more. I hope to be able to add picture of Green silver shoulder board with insignia of Lt, which does not make sense while I w

Default Unterfeldwebel? Engineer?

Engineer Technical Sergeant ? Only a few pictures. I can obtain more. I hope to be able to add picture of Green silver shoulder board with insignia of Lt, which does not make sense while I was infofrmed this is a Tech. Sgt. mantel. eddUnterfeldwebel?  Engineer?Unterfeldwebel?  Engineer?Unterfeldwebel?  Engineer?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unterfeldwebel?  Engineer?  
    Last edited by Lorenzo123; 01-18-2011 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Want to add picture of shoulder Board.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unterfeldwebel?  Engineer?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Unterfeldwebel? Engineer?

Hi Lorenzo.

What makes you think that this is possibly an engineer, technical sergeant? Personally, I dont see anything that gives any clues as to what branch of service OR rank on the photos as supplied on here.
    Sorry mate, the bottom line is, in order to help out, we need more and better photos than these are.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Jimpy: My apologies, I will secure more detailed images, etc. so as to offer a more complete profile. I must have been on vacation too long and my mind must still be there and not here. Regards
    Larry

Looks fine so far. These appear to be early Feldbluse style shoulder straps, which are unpiped. But more pics will confirm.

Cheers, Ade.

Just allow me to add for the sake of accuracy that either way the rank is not Unterfeldwebel. It's either Feldwebel or (if there is a second pip on the shoulder boards) Oberfeldwebel.
    (Unterfeldwebel had just the three-sided Tresse.)

Thank you. By your observations and comments, I'm am learning something useful every day. Regards. Larry