Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Vintage German Army motorcyclist raincoat

Article about: Hi I was told this rubberized raincoat was for WWII German Heer motorcyclist. The lebel shows " BeKa ; Regen- Bekleidung". There are also some faded marks like "Be ka ??? 194?

Default Vintage German Army motorcyclist raincoat

Hi
    I was told this rubberized raincoat was for WWII German Heer motorcyclist. The lebel shows " BeKa ; Regen- Bekleidung".
    There are also some faded marks like "Be ka ??? 194? ; - 24/122 (size?)" on the inside pocket liner and the buttons have maker mark "Extra Fein" behind them. Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks for looking.
    Vintage German Army motorcyclist raincoatVintage German Army motorcyclist raincoatVintage German Army motorcyclist raincoatVintage German Army motorcyclist raincoatVintage German Army motorcyclist raincoatVintage German Army motorcyclist raincoatVintage German Army motorcyclist raincoat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vintage German Army motorcyclist raincoat  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vintage German Army motorcyclist raincoat
    P
    Many

they were used by m/c riders also others as well.v/nice that will keep you dry.

Hi Harry
    Thanks for your valuable information. BTW, there is a long pocket along with the front left pocket. Is that for the bayonet? Please see the attached pics as reference thanks again.
    Vintage German Army motorcyclist raincoatVintage German Army motorcyclist raincoat

Quote by kevin710 View Post
    Hi Harry
    Thanks for your valuable information. BTW, there is a long pocket along with the front left pocket. Is that for the bayonet? Please see the attached pics as reference thanks again.
    I would likely doubt that they would have planned on putting a bayonet into a cloth pocket of that construction.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks post war to me and the stamping looks the same as found in post war jackets

Hi Kradman
    OMG, It would be worth much less if it's post war. No need to collect it if it's post war as you said

BeKa produced coats similar to this for post war police use!....

Hi Hartmann
    Thanks for your info. The attached pic is the label of my post war similar Kriegsmarine Peacoat. Just like Kradman said. The stamp looks in the same pattern. I think this one is post WWII as you guys said.
    Vintage German Army motorcyclist raincoat