Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Waffenrock for review

Article about: Hello folks, These are the only two photos so far...all opinions are greatly appreciated! Anzel

?

Default Waffenrock for review

Hello folks,
    These are the only two photos so far...all opinions are greatly appreciated!

Anzel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffenrock for review   Waffenrock for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffenrock for review
    P
    Many

Looks good. Some info on the unit:

Infanterie-Regiment 365

Aufgestellt am 26. August 1939 als Regiment der 3. Welle durch den Landwehr-Kommandeur Köln und der 211. Infanterie-Division unterstellt. Am 8. Februar 1940 wurden die 4., 8. und 12. Kompanie in MG-Kompanien umgewandelt, die Pionier-Kompanie wurde aufgelöst. Am 15. Oktober 1942 wurde das Regiment in Grenadier-Regiment 365 umbenannt.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Original, but ask for pictures of the back, if you want to avoid surprises...hole, smear...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Thank you Adrian for the background info on 365 regiment. I searched for some info without success. Lebus, I agree. I have requested additional photos so we can determine condition and see if any of the insignia was reapplied.
    Have you guys seen the lanyard attached the way this one is to the shoulder board?
    Anzel

?

I think the lanyard is not attached on a button under the board as usuall, its just pushed under the board for decoration.
    The tunic looks good, the boards are original attached to the tunic what i can see from the pics, but
    of course better pics are needed from the eagle and collar, backside and inside to avoid a bad surprise ;-)

looks a nice one.