Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Walking out Feldbluse?

Article about: So I have the chance to buy this feldbluse. I was told that it is a (in German) Geschunden Feldbluse. The closest thing that I can find is a walking out feldbluse. I know that there are not

Default Walking out Feldbluse?

So I have the chance to buy this feldbluse. I was told that it is a (in German) Geschunden Feldbluse. The closest thing that I can find is a walking out feldbluse. I know that there are not a lot of pics. The guy I would be getting it from sent it by cell phone. Let me know what you guys think.

Ray

Walking out Feldbluse?Walking out Feldbluse?Walking out Feldbluse?Walking out Feldbluse?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Walking out Feldbluse?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Walking out Feldbluse?

Hi Ray, so far so good, but much better pics are needed to be certain.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ade,

What kind of uniform is this? Is it a walking out?

Ray

What we British/Americans would call Service dress. Everyday wear both for barracks and field use.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade. I'll post more pics when i can get them.

Ray

German regulations for walking out would involve cleaning up the service dress uniform and wearing appropriate items such as shoes, straight leg pants, visor cap, belt and sidearm. For Mannschaften and NCO the sidearm would be a bayonet. NH

Hello,
    As Ade said : so far so good....but better photos are needed.
    I'm always surprised when i see people trying to sell such an item via mobile phone photos....
    It is a Dienstbluse for a Pionier Leutnant. This kind of Bluse was worn for everyday service. Many of these were also worn at the front.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

And inside??

Ok guys got a bit from my friend. From what he said it is a M36 Feldbluse not a walking out. It's a friend that lives an hour away that has it. I am going to take a look at it in person on Friday. Here are more pics of the inside. Thanks guys.

ray
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walking out Feldbluse?   Walking out Feldbluse?  

Walking out Feldbluse?   Walking out Feldbluse?  

Walking out Feldbluse?  

Default Walking out Feldbluse?

Another one of my friends went to my buddies house and confirmed that this is a post-war tunic made to look WW2. The guy that was selling it was not 100% sure about it, so he wanted a second opinion and this is the news he got. So not to upset about it but was looking forward to getting a new tunic.

Ray