Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941

Article about: This jacket has been re badged but I think that the jacket and insignia are original? The shoulder straps have been previously posted and are private purchase. I'm interested to know if all

Default Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941

This jacket has been re badged but I think that the jacket and insignia are original? The shoulder straps have been previously posted and are private purchase. I'm interested to know if all of this is original? The collar patches I think are from a parade jacket and not a feldbluse. The IAB has been previously posted and assessed as OK.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941   Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941  

Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941   Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941  

Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941   Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It's all rebadged, but eveything seems to be original.
    The Hoheitsabzeichen is the 1940 camouflage version, the Litzen are the common 1938 generic type, here sewn on a dark green wool base.
    Apparently the Feldbluse itself was accepted in the Berlin II depot in 1941.
    Please remember that the Wehrmacht included the Heer, the Kriegsmarine and the Luftwaffe, so it's better to introduce your Feldbluse with a "Wehrmacht Heer Feldbluse 1941" or just "Heer Feldbluse 1941".
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    It's all rebadged, but eveything seems to be original.
    The Hoheitsabzeichen is the 1940 camouflage version, the Litzen are the common 1938 generic type, here sewn on a dark green wool base.
    Apparently the Feldbluse itself was accepted in the Berlin II depot in 1941.
    Please remember that the Wehrmacht included the Heer, the Kriegsmarine and the Luftwaffe, so it's better to introduce your Feldbluse with a "Wehrmacht Heer Feldbluse 1941" or just "Heer Feldbluse 1941".
    Thanks
    Many thanks for your help it is really appreciated. The material is very heavy and pretty coarse so I would not like to be wearing this all day. With all the kit you can imagine how uncomfortable this would have been. I will make sure that I use correct, precise terminology next time, thanks for letting me know.

Original with re-sewn insignia as stated. I would like to see the sewing details under the collar. Also would like to see a better photo of the Gefreiter chevron. Appears to be added and it was sewn a bit low on the arm. NH

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Original with re-sewn insignia as stated. I would like to see the sewing details under the collar. Also would like to see a better photo of the Gefreiter chevron. Appears to be added and it was sewn a bit low on the arm. NH
    Thank you Neil. Picture under collar and replaced rank Chevron as requested
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941   Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941  

The chevron is also postwar applied.
    When Neil asked for a photo of "under the collar", he meant under the collar where the Litzen are i guess...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    The chevron is also postwar applied.
    When Neil asked for a photo of "under the collar", he meant under the collar where the Litzen are i guess...
    Thanks
    Many thanks. Is the Chevron original war time do you think? Here is the under litzen collar shot
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht feldbluse 1941