Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wehrmacht Hose for "elite" troops on ebay

Article about: Very rare Original WW2 German Army trousers! Seller from Australia has a 100 percent rating. I have a pair of these in a box somewhere - what can I get for them? But his are better because t

Default Wehrmacht Hose for "elite" troops on ebay

Very rare Original WW2 German Army trousers! Seller from Australia has a 100 percent rating. I have a pair of these in a box somewhere - what can I get for them? But his are better because they are stamped for use by elite German troops! And they were...uh...re-stamped in 1956 for Cold War use. NH

Wehrmacht Hose for "elite" troops on ebayWehrmacht Hose for "elite" troops on ebay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Hose for "elite" troops on ebay
    P
    Many

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Very rare Original WW2 German Army trousers! Seller from Australia has a 100 percent rating. I have a pair of these in a box somewhere - what can I get for them? But his are better because they are stamped for use by elite German troops! And they were...uh...re-stamped in 1956 for Cold War use. NH

Wehrmacht Hose for "elite" troops on ebayWehrmacht Hose for "elite" troops on ebay
    Was it that notorious Aussie ebay faker "Grope_SanderWA" who is rumoured to haunt these forums....???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Just in case some don't know, these are Swedish.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Damn those tricksy 1956 Swedish SS!

In defense, these are genuine

René et al, Yes these are genuine Swedish military pants from 1956. There was no other term other than "fake alert" for me to use as the title. I'm troubled by the fact that this post states unequivocally that these are original German trousers for elite troops. The seller the_footydog also sells other militaria. Wonder how much is bogus? Then again, caveat emptor. NH

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    René et al, Yes these are genuine Swedish military pants from 1956. There was no other term other than "fake alert" for me to use as the title. I'm troubled by the fact that this post states unequivocally that these are original German trousers for elite troops. The seller the_footydog also sells other militaria. Wonder how much is bogus? Then again, caveat emptor. NH
    With a description like these pants are offered, I would venture to say nearly 100% bad. There are individuals out there who relish screwing people with fake stuff.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

haha "rare" my ass you can get these for about 5-6 dollars in almost any army surplus store in sweden

meant in the nicest possible way i just get so frustrated by al the blatant fakers trying to pass things of as "elite" this "rare" that

regards DS
    Last edited by DS pzkpfwIII; 09-17-2015 at 06:22 AM.

Bob, As stated - these are not fake or repro - just not German. I agree with you about there being unscrupulous folks out there ready to screw over the novice. One of the reasons I value this forum is how it can help a new collector avoid pitfalls. I am looking for a pair of Heer issue trousers and this crap keeps showing up in ebay. As an experienced collector it really pisses me off to be wasting my time on bogus ebay listings as well. NH

These days, very little genuine material can be found on Ebay. About 99% is trash.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast