Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wehrmacht M40

Article about: Hi Since i have no experience with german uniform i wanted to ask what you guys think of this one? And what its worth. Is 310\\$ a good price for this? Thx for your time

?

Default Wehrmacht M40

Hi

Since i have no experience with german uniform i wanted to ask what you guys think of this one? And what its worth.
    Is 310$ a good price for this?

Thx for your time
    Last edited by Judaz; 01-27-2013 at 08:32 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht M40
    P
    Many

Default Re: Wehrmacht M40

Hello,
    It is a second pattern Drillichrock designed after the M41 Feldlbuse. Too bad all pockets flaps have been removed...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I agree,nice original m41,i still like it even though the pocket flaps have been removed.At the right price a good item.

?

can buy this for 310$

At the cost of being too harsh IMHO it's $310 down the drain!
    Regards

Quote by Horrido View Post
    At the cost of being too harsh IMHO it's $310 down the drain!
    Regards
    Maybe, but it is not un-reasonable, the pocket flaps may well be period removed so that munitions etc could easily be stuffed into pockets! All i would say is that if you are happy to pay $310 it is a period item Judaz, and i have seen much worse than this one,but it is entirely your choice .

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Maybe, but it is not un-reasonable, the pocket flaps may well be period removed so that munitions etc could easily be stuffed into pockets! All i would say is that if you are happy to pay $310 it is a period item Judaz, and i have seen much worse than this one,but it is entirely your choice .
    Yea the flaps has been removed during the war, but the Shoulder Boards are removed aswell?

plus whats the price one in good shape? tis is maybe a good alternative? maybe can find some shoulder things and put it on this one

I would say that you would be looking at a minimum of $650 for a complete tunic in good order depending on unit/rank etc.I think this is priced reasonably and you can always replace the shoulder boards,just get some nice plain infantry ones!!

?

ok, thx for the reply.

I dont see many uniforms passing by (for a reasonable price), that why i consider to take this one.

I am not in love with the breast eagle,can't get a close look because it goe's off site to image shack.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast