Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

wehrmacht medic unteroffizier summer tunic help

Article about: hello. i would like to know what do you think about this tunic. looks genuine but you never know....

Default wehrmacht medic unteroffizier summer tunic help

hello. i would like to know what do you think about this tunic. looks genuine but you never know....

wehrmacht medic  unteroffizier summer tunic helpwehrmacht medic  unteroffizier summer tunic helpwehrmacht medic  unteroffizier summer tunic helpwehrmacht medic  unteroffizier summer tunic helpwehrmacht medic  unteroffizier summer tunic helpwehrmacht medic  unteroffizier summer tunic helpwehrmacht medic  unteroffizier summer tunic helpwehrmacht medic  unteroffizier summer tunic help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement wehrmacht medic  unteroffizier summer tunic help
    P
    Many

looks ok to me.

The eagle and shoulder-boards appear to be reapplied, possibly. A hands on inspection would be nice to verify either way, but from these photographs I will say all parts appear original.

Odd "pips" to the shoulder straps???

Restored for sure.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thanks but its too late. sold yesterday....

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

It is not too late for a description. The tunic is a nice original worn/used HBT. The shoulder boards are pre 1940 slip-ons with a silver button and a number 2 attached. Neither of them belong on the board, IMHO. Although these boards do not match the wear of the tunic they are still appropriate for wear on it. The eagle is a nice original and would be correct for this tunic. The collar tabs appear to be original to the tunic and the tresse has been on the tunic for quite some time. Overall a nice tunic in my opinion