Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Well-worn camouflage jacket

Article about: I was visting an older gentleman who owns a militaria booth at a antique mall yesterday, and he asked me for my opinion of a new item he recently acquired. These camo pieces aren't currently

Thank you Ade, I'm quite excited.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

$250.00 US for both items you say very well done indeed sir I have seen worn out thread worn and faded examples worth that much my congratulations on an awsome purchase.

Regards Mark K
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

For the jacket and pants, I paid 1200 € ! Mint.

Indeed, not really about the price though, I just wanted you to know why I couldn't pass it up even though matching pants would be hard to find. I'm considering a half mannequin with the jacket and the two items below; think it would look quite nice and there would be no need for the rest.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	202.9 KB 
ID:	595400Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	232.7 KB 
ID:	595401
    I'm ok with the attached hood as well, no need to get the complete cover as the wife won't allow mannequins with faces, she thinks it's creepy.

Hello,

Here is mine , i hope the pictures will help the community , the sumpfmuster (called tarn and water) is a quite rare camo, this parka is very rare because it s the non reversible version to white. You can only wear it with the camo side.

Here are the pictures , i m interested if anybody can post REAL PICTURES from WW2 showing this camo parka and also all information about the units who have received this tunic.

thank you

FABRICE

Name:	IMG_0034_2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	905671Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0037_2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	905672Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0038_2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	194.9 KB 
ID:	905673Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0040_2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	905674Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0036_2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	230.1 KB 
ID:	905675Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0042_2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	224.7 KB 
ID:	905676Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0041_2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	905677

?

Cool

I have a mint 44 dated Fallschirmjäger jump smock in this pattern. Picked it up at a gun show in Kansas in the early 60s. I like the pattern better than the splinter, so much so that I painted my VW Thing in water to use at air shows. That was before I finally got a Kubelwagen.
    Sarge

Name:	movie displ - 2.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	905924 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAF airsho - 2.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	216.1 KB 
ID:	905925

MAP
    ?

Sarge,

You never fail to surprise me. Your collection is terrific!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Talking

Thanx!
    Some where I have both a helmet cover and bandoleer to match. No idea where they are buried and I've never taken photos of them that I can remember.
    Got way to much "Junque" for the size house I have, stuck with a 3 bedroom, need a 5. Actually I need at least 40 acres so I could build the necessary building to properly display everything, including vehicles. Ohh well!
    Sarge

The 'Tante Ju' yours too Sarge?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Sarge View Post
    Thanx!
    Some where I have both a helmet cover and bandoleer to match. No idea where they are buried and I've never taken photos of them that I can remember.
    Got way to much "Junque" for the size house I have, stuck with a 3 bedroom, need a 5. Actually I need at least 40 acres so I could build the necessary building to properly display everything, including vehicles. Ohh well!
    Sarge
    I provide free storage
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast