Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Well-worn camouflage jacket

Article about: I was visting an older gentleman who owns a militaria booth at a antique mall yesterday, and he asked me for my opinion of a new item he recently acquired. These camo pieces aren't currently

Excellent examples dasbootu96 and Sarge. Regarding yours dasbootu96, I see several differences between the two of ours, i.e: the buttons, exterior sowing of the waistband belt, thickness, etc. etc.....could they be of different production or models possibly? For the past three years my primary--and secondary--focus has been elsewhere so my knowledge here is still very limited. Also, if needed I do still own mine and would be more than happy to supply further images of higher quality.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hi Cody, just manufacturers variations. These small details are what set different makers apart.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    The 'Tante Ju' yours too Sarge?
    I wish! Belongs to the Confederate Air Force, it's a Spanish Casa. Used to be kept in Denver. I helped do a lot of the restoration when it was first brought back to the US and crewed it the first 2 or 3 airshos it flew (it is a dog to fly!), don't know where it is now.
    I "Almost" bought a Spanish Casa in Spain, but the deal didn't jell - Damm It!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345