Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WH Enlisted Black Panzer Uniform

Article about: Here are some photos (courtesy Bill Shea) of my 3-piece WH Enlisted Black Panzer Uniform. Although not named, all of the sizes indicate they probably all came from the same soldier. I took t

I was only pulling your chain with the 'for sale' comment, you have some great stuff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WH Enlisted Black Panzer Uniform
    P
    Many

Oh, I know Mate. I take things in stride. My job now that I'm retired on disability is to make people laugh. You can laugh WITH me or AT me. I take a lot of shots at myself.

Believe it or not. I think my WH black panzer jacket, overseas cap, and accessories were one of the highlights of the show. I wouldn't have had any problems selling it. There were plenty of serious collectors and buyers. But I don't let things go out of my collection. Some people sell off duplicates. I don't buy duplicates --- cannot afford duplicates!

Default WH Enlisted Black Panzer Uniform

Okay all you panzer collectors, and particularly those who don't already have one of these in their closets --- here it is.
    This was purchased from The Ruptured Duck and is a 3-piece set. Although it is not named, the sizes match up well with each other so all 3 pieces may have belonged to the same man. This is a great set.
    Because of unforeseen circumstances, I have lost 2/3rds of my monthly income. But don't worry, I'm adjusting to the new, down sized income, but have decided to retire from exhibiting. I was down to only two venues per year with others outside the Northern Virginia area. So since I really don't collect Wehrmacht (Armed Forces), I am foregoing ownership of this, and other great pieces, to those who are more interested. Contact me at 'dltbgyd2003@hotmail.com' and ask for my list. Two things: (1) My Waffen-SS Collection is NOT for sale, and (2) I am not desperate for money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2