Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

WH-Issue M43 Trousers made of Italian cloth.

Article about: Last night I’ve found in my attic a few items from my collection I had completely forgotten about:I put them aside there because I wanted to sell them,but before putting them on sale for goo

Default WH-Issue M43 Trousers made of Italian cloth.

Last night I’ve found in my attic a few items from my collection I had completely forgotten about:I put them aside there because I wanted to sell them,but before putting them on sale for good I’d like to share these “finds” with you,hoping you’ll find them interesting
    Amongst the other things there were two pairs of very interesting trousers.First is a pair of beautiful M43 Rundbundhose made of Italian “Cordellino Grigio Verde” coming from Naples.They’re in near mint condition and have been slightly modified by their owner by shortening them about two inches.They even still retain the label of their last trip to the laundry.
    One very interesting feature is the name of the maker (no RBNr) and the fact that the person charged with stamping them must have been an “8” short when composing the sizes…he(or she) has used a 3 facing the wrong way!
    A beautiful pair of as-found and un-touched M43 trousers, just the way I love them!
    Cheers
    Manny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WH-Issue M43 Trousers made of Italian cloth.   WH-Issue M43 Trousers made of Italian cloth.  

WH-Issue M43 Trousers made of Italian cloth.   WH-Issue M43 Trousers made of Italian cloth.  

WH-Issue M43 Trousers made of Italian cloth.   WH-Issue M43 Trousers made of Italian cloth.  

WH-Issue M43 Trousers made of Italian cloth.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WH-Issue M43 Trousers made of Italian cloth.
    P
    Many

Default Re: WH-Issue M43 Trousers made of Italian cloth.

These trousers are fab.

Thanks for showing.

Manny,

Where do you find these? Another pair of great trousers and your photo's bring out the best.

rgds, Tyrone

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    Manny,

Where do you find these? Another pair of great trousers and your photo's bring out the best.

rgds, Tyrone
    Hi Tyrone,
    Italy's still full of hidden "treasures"!Some come from the HUGE rag depots around the "Textile Area"(read Tuscany) that started collecting used garments to recycle in the late 40s and others come straight from they've been left during the last stages of the War by the retreating Germans or immediately after the Conflict....that's what I collect and I consider each piece as a Grahal!These have been found by the previous owner in a depot close to a marshalling yard near Neaples along with many others and piles of Regio Esercito sweaters,but only 80 or so of the latter out of several hundreds were saved by the mice
    I'm letting these and a few of the sweaters go only because I got several pairs.One nice and interesting thing of the items in my collection is that at least 90% of them hasn't left Italy since April 25th 1945.They may have been in other collections before but never left Italy...or the Cote d'Azur...or the Austrian and Slovenian areas just behind the Italian borders!
    Thank you for stopping and watching!
    Manny

Once again, super trousers and pics.

Cheers, Ade.