Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!

Article about: Hi Guys, Need some help here. Is that tunic OK, or the insignia doesnt match with the tunic. Is that collar tabs and "Bevo" eagle for this tunic? THANKS!!!!!

Default M40 Feldbluse

an OEM example
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!   WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!
    P
    Many

Hello,

We must also remember that the German army did not have stringent rules on wear of issue insignia. If it was issue it could be worn. It could be possible to see this tunic with 1st form pointed boards. Backed , Piped collar tabs and white on dark green eagle. It would also be possible for this tunic to have a late war embroidered eagle, and Grey on Mouse grey tabs! Brian Davis has some very good pictures in his book.

For me personally I would have a grey on dark green eagle, Backed 1st pattern einheits tabs, M38 dark green boards and a dark green chevron with silver tress. This is just my opinion. I have posted examples.WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!

Fred

Sorry, DOuble post!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!   WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!  

WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!   WH M41 Tunic. NEED HELP!  

Quote by prosty zolnierz View Post
    an OEM example
    Hi, can you upload more photos of that tunic please. Thanks!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2