Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

What does this armband say?

Article about: I am working on a family album & would like to know the writing on this armband. The first word is Deutsche but I can't make out the 2nd part. Thanks for any help

Default What does this armband say?

I am working on a family album & would like to know the writing on this armband. The first word is Deutsche but I can't make out the 2nd part.
    Thanks for any help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What does this armband say?
    P
    Many

A photo would help. NH

?

A pic would really help.

Not my armband but does it look like this.

Semper Fi
    Phil

I see that the file is not displayed. I loaded it but can't figure out how to "drag" it into the post. please help.

Any of these?

It says German Military..if its the same as Phils

Default Help me identify the writing on this armband

I see that the file is not displayed. I loaded it but can't figure out how to "drag" it into the post. please help.

Just spell it and we will translate

?

Try using BING search engine with "armbands with deutsche" . You will see all the different armbands that used Deutsche. There are many, that is why we were asking for a pic's.

Try this to download on this site.

If you are in the Go Advanced part click on the paper clip and the next page will open. click on the Add Files button on the upper right. another smaller window will open and then you click on the "Select File" this will open your browser where you load your pic. Double click on your pic and it will be added to the upload window. click upload and it will take that pic and put in the first window where you selected "Add File" in the lower left hand side. Now that the pic is in the Attachment download section. In the lower right hand corner there is a "Insert Inline" button press it and the press the "Done" button. It should now be downloaded into your post.

I hope this helped

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks AZPHIL... Here is the same style ... These were worn by the RAD as well as others under
    supervision of the military but not full fledged "Wehrmacht" or "Army"... More Auxiliary... I believe.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What does this armband say?   What does this armband say?  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast