Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

what of these campaign shields?

Article about: Hi Nathan, I don't really think Ned's response was "snarky", he was merely trying to suggest a way for you to possibly get more answers. Also, remember, the members here are from a

Hi Nathan,
    I don't really think Ned's response was "snarky", he was merely trying to suggest a way for you to possibly get more answers.
    Also, remember, the members here are from all over the world and their schedules do not necessarily match yours. I wouldn't be posting and "expecting" answers within the hour. I realise that sometimes it takes only minutes, but that is not the norm, especially when you need it. I have passed on items that I felt were good only because I wasn't sure. There will be others down the road and maybe one of them will even be a better example.
    I try to go by the rule, get the best you can afford, even if it is not minty.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what of these campaign shields?
    P
    Many

Wow, $68 is a steal if they're real. But these are faked often, too.

Quote by Luftwaffe Hauptmann View Post
    Wow, $68 is a steal if they're real. But these are faked often, too.
    Considering they are missing the cloth and back plate, I would not be willing to pay much more than that for an original. The condition of the obverse also plays a role in the value.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Patience Nathan mate, it took a while to get my Krimschild authenticated but worth it in the end because it was an unknown/rare maker!...

He was going to do 50 on them. I have a lot of other things higher on my list than campaign shields at the moment. Since I will be in Kentucky next month I can save that money for that. Maybe one day I will add a few to my collection. Who knows these may be back next month (though I kinda doubt it). Maybe I will grab them then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2