Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what of these campaign shields?

Article about: Hi Nathan, I don't really think Ned's response was "snarky", he was merely trying to suggest a way for you to possibly get more answers. Also, remember, the members here are from a

Default what of these campaign shields?

Hello guys,

Found these at the flea market. One looks good to me and the other has a cast appearance. I haven't studied these at all though, so on to you guys... what do you think?what of these campaign shields?what of these campaign shields?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what of these campaign shields?
    P
    Many

You need to turn these the right way up Nathan, otherwise folks understandably won't want to bother commenting.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Sorry. I am on my phone for one... another problem is that they are rotated properly on the gallery, but when uploaded they turn. Working on it now...

- - ------- - -

Sorry. I am on my phone for one... another problem is that they are rotated properly on the gallery, but when uploaded they turn. Working on it now...

No go for flipping. So can anyone help?

what of these campaign shields?what of these campaign shields?

There ya go!...

Thank you gunny!

Well I hope they aren't real at this point. Hopefully the photo editor putting these in sideways didn't make anyone snub assisting me (though it sounds like it did). I guess I should lug my camera and laptop around next time should I expect any assistance. At any rate I let them pass... hopefully a wise decision.

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    Well I hope they aren't real at this point. Hopefully the photo editor putting these in sideways didn't make anyone snub assisting me (though it sounds like it did). I guess I should lug my camera and laptop around next time should I expect any assistance. At any rate I let them pass... hopefully a wise decision.
    Hello Nathan,
    I would recommend that you not become sarcastic. It will not help you get more answers.
    I did not respond because I am not sure from these photos and I will not put myself in a position to have someone say "you said it was original". I suggest that you study a little so that you are able to form an opinion on your own or buy from dealers that you trust.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I think the krim shield looks ok but not sure about the kuban one.

I try to study as much as I can, however I still get caught by the stuff I have studied. There is no way to know enough about everything with the couple of years I have been collecting. I was hoping to get at least one opinion prior to me leaving the sale I was at, instead of one snarky reply due to the pictures being turned. I did form an opinion that the Krim shield was good, and the other was cast, but my opinion means little on something I haven't really studied. It doesn't matter a whole lot, as I simply didn't bite, and saved my money for future use.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello Nathan,
    I would recommend that you not become sarcastic. It will not help you get more answers.
    I did not respond because I am not sure from these photos and I will not put myself in a position to have someone say "you said it was original". I suggest that you study a little so that you are able to form an opinion on your own or buy from dealers that you trust.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast