Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?

Article about: I was wondering what you might think of this Heer Feldbluse. I inherited it in the late 1980s and have never been sure about it, it shows no sign of wear and the only ageing is to the breast

Default What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?

I was wondering what you might think of this Heer Feldbluse.
    I inherited it in the late 1980s and have never been sure about it, it shows no sign of wear and the only ageing is to the breast eagle. I'm just not familiar with modern reproductions but have seen some mint original examples in the past. The collar litzen have pink waffenfarbe......

What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What are your thoughts on this Heer Feldbluse?
    P
    Many

looks a very nice unissued one.

Just looked too good to be true so I was unsure....
    Also, I've often wondered at what stage the branch of service litzen were applied, was it done at unit level?

Hello,
    It is a very nice Feldbluse 1933 modified 1936 of a very late production (1940). In my opinion a few weeks later, the started to produce the Feldbluse 1933 modified 1940. The Hoheitsabzeichen is not the one meant for this Feldbluse, but of course it is legit. It is the version meant for The Officer Waffenrock. That's not unusual to see it sewn on a Feldbluse. Minus the eagle, this Feldbluse has been modified. It has been shortened, with the waist pockets moved up...Thanks for showing
    Thanks
    :)

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)