Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 and WW2 medals and Stickpins

Article about: Hello, I am new to the form and this is my first post. So please bear with me. (I hope i am in the right place. ) I recently have come into contact with some ww1 and ww2 medals and having tr

Default WW1 and WW2 medals and Stickpins

Hello, I am new to the form and this is my first post. So please bear with me. (I hope i am in the right place. ) I recently have come into contact with some ww1 and ww2 medals and having trouble identifying some of them. So if anybody has information or anything to shine some light on these that would be great.

the first picture is from ww2 concidering it is a stick pin but i have not idea what it represents. The best i can come up with is NSDAP Music institute? But I don't know if that is right

the second photo (The Big one) these are from ww1, the 2 are linked together because the have the same Germans last name on it. (Might not be german) their are 3 total, the 3rd is a 25 year veteran award given out during ww1. I have no information on these 2. Someone please help.

the 3rd (the one that looks like a swan) photo is ww2 gien it is also a stick pin but i have no idea what it represents.

sorry the photos are not the best try to get some better ones sooner.

thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images WW1 and WW2 medals and Stickpins  WW1 and WW2 medals and Stickpins  WW1 and WW2 medals and Stickpins 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW1 and WW2 medals and Stickpins
    P
    Many

?

Welcome to "The Forum".. Yes better pictures of the front and reverse will be needed in order to identify your items... Also... One of the moderators may request at that time to post the medals in their proper threads..
    I am sure you will get plenty of answers to the knowledge you seek... Sit tight.. It may take a bit of time or even a few minutes depending who is on... Good luck... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Please post better pictures in appropriate forums. There are forums for both 3rd Reich decorations and Imperial German.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Please post better pictures in appropriate forums. There are forums for both 3rd Reich decorations and Imperial German.
    Bob.. As the new member does not know what medals he has.. Can we be a bit more specific by picture as to what forum may gain the best results ?? IE; Pic 1 stickpins etc; G

I would suggest everything in the Imperial section except for the gilt eagle stickpin. Thanks for the idea.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks Bob G

Hello, Guys thanks for your input. I am new to the site and this is also my first form i have ever entered.

Anyways. I hopefully will have better pictures this Wednesday. Also which thread should I post them in? and how do I get to it? Thanks,

Hello,
    The Imperial forum is there :

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...ustro-hungary/

Once you opened a new thread about your medals i will close this one...
    Thanks to let me know via PM when it's done
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks guys for your help got some other threads up on those 2 medals and some stick pins. So if you guys could help me out that would be great. Also I have a question about my Nazi banner.

Links below

Nazi banner
    Nazi banner

WW1 medals
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...medals-627563/

WW2 stickpins
    German stickpin identification
    Last edited by theinvester; 03-17-2016 at 04:45 AM.