Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 german officer pants ???

Article about: Hi all I was wondering on peoples opinion on these apparently German ww2 pants . I'm guessing by the design they are riding breeches. They have come up locally and the person says they were

Default ww2 german officer pants ???

Hi all I was wondering on peoples opinion on these apparently German ww2 pants . I'm guessing by the design they are riding breeches. They have come up locally and the person says they were bought back from ww2 from her dad and have been sitting in the shed in a box as long as she can remember. Her father has pasted away so she is getting rid of ithem. she says that there is no marking visible inside the pants on the cloth . except there is on the clip that holds the pants together above the fly area that say's TRADE MARK and then there is a crown stamped /picture . It's over an hour drive away and was wondering peoples opinions before I make the drive to have a look myself .I Don't know enough about ww2 German uniforms but thought they may be British because of the English ??? I have no Idea though . any help would be great thanks
    matty

ww2 german officer pants ???ww2 german officer pants ???ww2 german officer pants ???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 german officer pants ???
    P
    Many

Hi Matty, I can tell you they are not British issue.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

cheers ade do you think they may be german ww2 ?

is there any other questions I should ask before I make the hour trip for a look ?

Hi Matty, I don't recognise these as German.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

OK
    cheers ade

does anyone have any ideas where these are from then if not german ???

IF they are not German, which I cannot confirm 100% (Just never seen a German pair with this style of leg closesure) I would be tempted to say Swiss going by the colour.

Cheers, Ade.

thanks mate I'v decided to give them a miss anyway I'v been caught out a few times and the price they are asking I'm not willing to take the gamble
    Last edited by matthewtanner; 01-09-2014 at 04:47 PM.