Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?

Article about: Hello, I am thinking of selling this tunic, could someone give me a value, please ? I have attached the photos. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank You justin1939

Default WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?

Hello,

I am thinking of selling this tunic, could someone give me a value, please ?

I have attached the photos.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank You

justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?   WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?  

WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?   WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?  

WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?   WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?  

WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?

Hi
    there is one like this listed in the forum.
    Its price is 650 USD
    There are many m36 tunics for sales in some sites, but overpriced ( as per me 1500 is too much for such a tunic )
    For example, check in here :
    The Collector's Guild
    Original WW2 German militaria, WW2 Red Army militaria, WW2 Soviet militaria and more...

Cheers

George

Default Re: WW2 M.36 German army officer's tunic I am thinking of selling, could someone give me a value, please ?

I don't know if you are looking for market value or the price you could sell it privately, but I would say it is worth $1000-$1200. Just making an estimate compared to similar tunics I have seen.

Regards,

Corey

IMO this is a private purchase tunic and not an army issue M36. So the price is almost half of the M36 ones.
    To find the correct value you need to check wether the insignia are originally applied or added post war.
    If the insignia are replaced (which is the most common case) then the price could be around 600 euros. Maybe even less coz it doesn't have loops for awards and the rank is not for a senior officer.
    If the insignia are originally applied to the tunic then the price rise to more than a 1000 euros.
    I hope you will get more opinions from other members.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

$1,000 or more may be to much for this type of tunic. There is one on WAF that $1,000 and it still for sale. Fair price I would think $700 to $800. Litzen are not in best condition.
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Hello,
    This is a post 1941 privately purchased tunic.
    Do the insignia is period applied ?
    When i look at the Litzen, i'm not convinced...
    what's the size ?
    what's the quality of wool ?
    IMO the real value cant be given with these photos.
    They need to be bigger...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)