Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etc

Article about: I have a guy wanting to sell this lot of WWII items. Before I make him an offer, I would like to get some other opinions as to whether you think they are authentic or repros. The guy insists

Default WWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etc

I have a guy wanting to sell this lot of WWII items. Before I make him an offer, I would like to get some other opinions as to whether you think they are authentic or repros. The guy insists they are all original (but don't they all?? LOL). Hopefully I can get some opinions and ballpark estimates of value?? He was thinking around $2000 for the lot, but I think that is too high! Thanks in advance for the opinions!

Bill
    WWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etcWWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etcWWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etcWWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etcWWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etcWWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etcWWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etcWWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etcWWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etcWWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etcWWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etcWWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etc
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: WWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etc

Wound badge looks like a repro. I font think they had that type of pin duringbthe war, and is identical to a repro I own

AKCT is a good one and the tropical bird looks like it could be, but need better pics to be sure on these...

Thanks for the input guys! I don't know if you know this, but if you click on the pictures, it enlarges them to get better detail. These are the only pics I have from the guy. Thanks

Bill

Quote by Tim OKeefe View Post
    AKCT is a good one and the tropical bird looks like it could be, but need better pics to be sure on these...
    Agree with Tim, especially about posting better pics whenever possible.

I've annotated those I am willing to comment on from these images.

Regards,

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etc  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks for the input! I can try to ask the guy for some better pics, but this is all I have to work with. The only thing that scares me is that if there is even one thing that is agreed on to be fake, that casts doubt on the entire lot! Hopefully I'll get some more opinions and then make a decision as far as a price for the lot. thanks again

Bill

?

I disagree about the wound badge being fake, I have a real one that looks the same. Mine was authenticated here.IMO
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etc   WWII German insignia LOT for sale--SS Afrika Korps Luftwaffe etc  

your would badge is vastly different to his. Your clasp starts at the top, his is down towards the inner middle. Yours also has that certain quality look to it even if its the hollow type. Yet the other just looks 'cheap' and almost flimsy. Your pin also stops at the end of the hook. His protrudes through and out the end, you can can nicely prick you fingers on it. I would use caution.

Wound badge looks ok to me.

Yours is different Dean, but is good too............!
    Regards,

Steve.

I really do appreciate all the input. Does anyone have any idea about the SS skull patch?? That, if real, would be alot of the money in this lot. thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast