Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII German Luftwaffe coat should I buy?

Article about: Hello I need opinions on weather I should buy this wwii german luftwaffe coat. I don't have a picture of it but it looks authentic to me. The coat is gray in color and it has a lufwaffe pin

?

Default WWII German Luftwaffe coat should I buy?

Hello
    I need opinions on weather I should buy this wwii german luftwaffe coat. I don't have a picture of it but it looks authentic to me. The coat is gray in color and it has a lufwaffe pin attached to it. The seller is asking $395 for it and I was just wondering if that is a fair price. Also what gernerally are wwii luftwaffe coats worth. Any help will be greatly appreicated.
    Thank-You

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Luftwaffe coat should I buy?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: WWII German Luftwaffe coat should I buy?

Without photo's any opinion would be worthless. As for value I would imagine that to be a very good price for an authentic greatcoat in good condition. be careful, there are a lot of quality fakes & post war makeovers out there.

Default Re: WWII German Luftwaffe coat should I buy?

Quote by camry View Post
    Hello
    I need opinions on weather I should buy this wwii german luftwaffe coat. I don't have a picture of it but it looks authentic to me. The coat is gray in color and it has a lufwaffe pin attached to it. The seller is asking $395 for it and I was just wondering if that is a fair price. Also what gernerally are wwii luftwaffe coats worth. Any help will be greatly appreicated.
    Thank-You
    Hello,
    IMO, $395 is too expensive for a Luftwaffe greatcoat. Without photos it's hard to help you to make a decision. Luftwaffe greatcoats were grey-blue, not grey...and they didn't have any "Luftwaffe pin" attached to them. You should be able to post pics before purchasing it, that's my advice..especially if german wool garments is not your field of collecting.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)