Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip

Article about: This early E-Pack Heer dagger landed today on my doorstep and im delighted. The dagger is heavily silvered. These early daggers have lots of hand work in them : hand engraved pommel with dot

?

Default 1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip

This early E-Pack Heer dagger landed today on my doorstep and im delighted.
    The dagger is heavily silvered.
    These early daggers have lots of hand work in them : hand engraved pommel with dots, the beautiful Crossguard Eagle with punched eye, and a perfect Slant grip.
    It has a pristine blade with all of the cross grain still present and with the early Pack Logo perfectly etched.
    Scabbard is dent free with the typical E.Pack bends ( also hand enhanced) and its throat double sidescrews.
    I think this dagger is a beauty, enjoy the pics!
    Cheers,
    Ger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip   1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip  

1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip   1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip  

1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip   1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip  

1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st Pattern E.Pack Heer Dagger with Slant grip
    P
    Many

Hi Ger, so this is the dagger which you promised to send? Very nice! I love it. This dagger become very hard to find I don´t have any in my collection... Photos are also nice, I also admire perfect hand work skill of Solingen employers.

Regards Peter

?

I love the pommel and crossguard on this one Ger , congrats on this beauty
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Absolutely stunning! This type of handwork is the reason I collect early army daggers. This dagger has all the typical features of Pack. From the dotted pommel to the characteristic scabbard bands. The slant grip is great. Glad I was able to play a small part in this great addition I look forward to seeing this one in person!

Danny

?

Ger,

Yet another lovely dagger into your collection

Great detail & fantastic slant grip on this early E.Pack Army dagger !

Your doing very well

@ Larry, i think it would be a good idea to open a new sub forum for Army daggers.

Regards Mac 66.

?

OMW......That one is a real gem. The quality of that Pack enhancing is first rate. There have been some fine armies shown here over the last week and this one ranks right up there. As mentioned above, unmistakable Pack workmanship to the pommel and scabbard bands and the feathering to the eagles wings.
    Glorious piece.

Amazing piece,IMO there was no better maker who can make nicer edged weapons than Pack.
    Congrats
    Last edited by stingray; 10-09-2013 at 12:46 AM.

?

Love the handwork on these...great purchase and it would be great to have a heer dagger sub forum

The Officer who owned this must of been proud of his status ... Rare to see this type of enhancing. Well done Gerrit !!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Gerrit

A beauty, indeed! Congrats on the fine addition.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast