Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Alcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked blade

Article about: Hi Ger, Perfect dagger, in outstanding condition! I like distributor marked daggers and this Albert Kuhl is most common on Alcoso army daggers - I thik there was some kind of cooperation bet

?

Default Alcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked blade

This one just dropped on my doorstep.
    Albert Kuhl distributers marked blades are not commonly found so i was surprised to see one at an English auction.
    My second distributer marked Alcoso, they are twins.
    Blade has a lot of its Original crossgrain but also a little greying.
    Grip has a little chip on the back, but overall its a very nice dagger.
    Scabbard has no dents and is straight, and it comes with a lovely pair of deLuxe Hangers.
    Enjoy the pics
    Regards,
    Ger
    Alcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked bladeAlcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked blade

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Alcoso 3th pattern Heer dagger with distributers marked blade
    P
    Many

?

An excellent dagger Ger.. & I'm loving the Eagle the detail is second to none. Thanks for some good snaps too. Cheers Terry.

I would be more interested getting one of those type of door steps you have Gerrit..the only thing that lands on mine is rain and ants Welcome back .
    Interesting and rare to see a dual logo.
    The enhancing on the hanger fittings are just outstanding!!
    Im curious how a Distributor got a hold of a dagger with a Producers logo on it. Anyone care to comment..to the readers here..why 2 logos would be used and from a Distributor? I would like to know also. Looks to be a great thread. Regard Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That's a very nice textbook early Alcoso dagger. These distributor marked daggers don't show up very often. Nice find

Danny

Love it Ger a very nice piece and love the silvering on it, and to top it all, a distributer marked!! very nice indeed
    thanks for showing, Ronnie

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words, Its appreciated
    Another one for the reference database

Ger

Great dagger Ger! Like these distributer marked pieces.. looks to be an early "Eisenkopf" Alcoso with the magnetic fittings? The "grip top being a bit wider than the pommel throat" is a give away for these magnetic daggers in my experience (and alot of these will show less dark patina). Could be wrong though! Congrats! Kevin.

?

Kevin you are spot on!
    its indeed an early " Eisenkopf" (ironhead) one, both Eagle & Pommel are magnetic!
    Beautifully silvered!

Kevin i will post my latest discovery i hope next saturday, i just bought a very rare ALC Slant in great condition
    Hope it will be shipped tomorrow...

Regards,
    Ger

A beauty topped off with a great hanger!

?

Outstanding buddy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast