Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Alcoso high lift crossguard

Article about: Hell guys, I am not supposed to be buying anymore daggers as I am saving for a ivory gripped heer, but I was at the Liverpool arms fair yesterday and once again the dagger craving drug bit !

Default Alcoso high lift crossguard

Hell guys, I am not supposed to be buying anymore daggers as I am saving for a ivory gripped heer, but I was at the Liverpool arms fair yesterday and once again the dagger craving drug bit !! you may know I always have loved the "high lift crossguard on the Alcoso but have never owned one but anyway here is the one I got yesterday again fell in love with the patina it has and the blade isn't to bad either, (again crappy pics off phone) sorry hope you like it as I do thanks for looking,
    cheers Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Alcoso high lift crossguard   Alcoso high lift crossguard  

Alcoso high lift crossguard   Alcoso high lift crossguard  

Alcoso high lift crossguard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Alcoso high lift crossguard
    P
    Many

I am not keen on the crossguard,swastika is distorted also the eagle seems to have a lot of damage.

No wonder you couldn't resist it Ronnie, and the blade looks a beauty, great dagger, did the hangers come with it.

Its worn Harry sorry but nothing wrong with it but took a couple of knocks correct scabbard, (1 screw) correct pommel also
    cheers Ronnie

Quote by little big man View Post
    No wonder you couldn't resist it Ronnie, and the blade looks a beauty, great dagger, did the hangers come with it.

Thanks LB Man but I had the hangers already
    cheers Ronnie

A bit of wear and tear but I like it.

Good grab Ronnie !! ...No one can pass up a high lift crossguard..glad you got it. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Dandy example of a high-lift Ronnie! Blade looks great. I have had a few of these over the years and my examples almost seemed to be painted black! Like they used some coating to give that dark aged silver look.. very neat daggers. Congrats! Kevin.

Very nice Ronnie!
    I wouldn't mind getting one of these some day. Sometimes, it's hard to resist.
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

You might already know this but if not check out the wreath around the swas it has the leaves going round and not the acorns, correct me if im wrong.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast