Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another WMW Army Dagger please help to ID

Article about: This one has broken swastika and handle has cracks but intact, marks are WMW wafffen. Not sure if its worth anything in this condition. Annoyed from this ads?   what you guys think?

Default Another WMW Army Dagger please help to ID

This one has broken swastika and handle has cracks but intact, marks are WMW wafffen. Not sure if its worth anything in this condition.
    what you guys think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another WMW Army Dagger please help to ID   Another WMW Army Dagger please help to ID  

Another WMW Army Dagger please help to ID   Another WMW Army Dagger please help to ID  

Another WMW Army Dagger please help to ID   Another WMW Army Dagger please help to ID  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another WMW Army Dagger please help to ID
    P
    Many

Hi, nice dagger, with rare marker, which we do not see very often. Overall condition of dagger is very good, except crossguard, which has broken swastika - it is shame, when somebody damage authentic item...

Price of this dagger is reduce dramatically down, because of damaged crossguard... sorry but most of collectors will pas this dagger

Regards Peter

I've got one by this maker WMW (Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg) but i've never got around to posting pic's of it. If anyone's interested let me know and i'll try and get some shots of it this weekend.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Post it Ned !! The Heer guys love this stuff Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

O.K. Larry, I just never really rated it as the grip appears to have been stripped back, as it has traces of brown and yellow paint underneath the ring above the crossguard, and the scabbard is a bit tatty.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ned I have seen worse..and yet..still to each their own character. One thing I have learned by listening to these Heer guys..is the nuances of these daggers. Yours may have one of those little details..that may be rare to see. Please at your convenience ! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Ned, I agree with Larry, post your WMW WAFFEN dagger

Peter

Correct WMW with the earlier scabbard type seen with these. It as history has left it.. Kevin