Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Army Dagger WKC

Article about: I was talked about the "scabbard bands", not about the scabbard. Regards Vedran

And how do we know that these dagger was during the "put-together" 1950/60 year?
    Evidence?
    So why would someone change the mint blade, and put B&A?

Regards
    Vedran

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Dagger WKC
    P
    Many

Quote by Rancid66 View Post
    And how do we know that these dagger was during the "put-together" 1950/60 year?
    Evidence?
    So why would someone change the mint blade, and put B&A?

Regards
    Vedran
    I wasn't there, possibly the WKC blade snapped/broke(you're making me repeat myself again). And how do we know it's a postwar put-together??? Because B&A daggers, and their blades, weren't made until after the war!!!!!!!!!! There's proof of this!! I'm officially sorry I tried to help. Please do continue on believing whatever you so wish.
    Last edited by Larry C; 01-18-2014 at 01:09 AM.

So you dont have any no evidence for your claim.
    To me enough, I stop here.

Regards
    Vedran

Quote by Rancid66 View Post
    So you dont have any no evidence for your claim.

Regards
    Vedran
    I've asked you to stop and there is evidence. Besides what has been said by vets, B&A daggers are marked with the word Germany. This didn't start until AFTER the war. There's your evidence which I've already given you(you sure like to make people repeat themselves). It's impossible to have a dagger produced prior to when the manufacture started making its parts.
    Now, I could say the same thing; where is your proof B&A purchased surplus items, all ca. 37/38, from WKC?

I see the gentleman from lakesidetrader is currently viewing this thread. Admittedly I'm not a dagger collector per se. Maybe Paul(sorry if that's the wrong name) could weigh in as I've heard he has a vast amount of knowledge when it comes to these things.

I said that this dagger composed of original parts, but after the war ended.
    And a 4. type of WKC crossgard/dagger was produced until 1942 when production of parade blades ended, so these type of dagger parts has left a good deal after the war.
    WKC dagger from 1937 2/3. type looks like these these one:

Army Dagger WKC

You need a proof that the B&A bay some WKC parts of dagger?
    Done.

Army Dagger WKCArmy Dagger WKC

Oh my God, with whom I'm talking about.
    Simply, giving up.
    If I offended anyone, i deserve a permanent ban.

Regards
    Vedran
    Last edited by Rancid66; 01-17-2014 at 11:27 PM.

?

Everybody is allowed an opinion on public forums, that's what makes them interesting, you certainly have not offended me.

Your last dagger shown has a Generic / Wingen pommel, Generic type A crossguard and an early Eickhorn scabbard .

Hey I'm kicking back and enjoying the show Cheers All

Nobody is getting banned....and Vedran....Im impressed by your diligence for hanging in there. This thread has been very informative..which discussions like these are built on. Good job to all who have contributed...carry on!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Dobro

Certainly makes for some spirited debate when some post war blades are combined with various pre 45 fittings!! Thing is, no matter when these pieces were put together they will never be correct..only decision to be made is to decide if the fittings and scabbard are worth keeping or if they are post 45 too.. be interesting if a post war B&A catalog would suface with good photo's of their offerings! Kevin.

Degens, THANKS for the compliments in this thread..when you talk about daggers I listen!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5