Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Army Officer's dagger

Article about: Hello Gents, here is another offering for your viewing. An Army officers dagger by Eickhorn. It still looks to have most of its factory lacquer still intact. Hangers are silver delux, and ju

?

Default Army Officer's dagger

Hello Gents, here is another offering for your viewing.

An Army officers dagger by Eickhorn. It still looks to have most of its factory lacquer still intact. Hangers are silver delux, and just as minty. The boot knife is not Ampt marked or maker marked. A Heer enlisted mans training book, and a sport shirt eagle just because they look good.

Andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army Officer's dagger   Army Officer's dagger  

Army Officer's dagger   Army Officer's dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Officer's dagger
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Army Officer's dagger

the orange grip and eagle look GREAT!

?

Andrew - Very nice and clean Heer Eickhorn dagger rig - Looks like the blade is in the wrong way round as the maker mark should be on the backside of the dagger - these things happen when they are taken apart/cleaned and put back together.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Hi Andrew, it is a nice Heer dagger: I would be tempted to reverse the blade. I like the more deluxe hangers too.

The other items are great too.

Cheers, Ade.

Nice army dagger Andrew and nice natural wear on the scabbard, but please swap the blade around its making me twitch
    thankyou for showing Ronnie

?

Tough crowd. But if having to reverse the blade is the worse of it you have done well, again, it seems.

Do you have the original sock?

Thanks for sharing.

Hi Andrew, great stuff there again. I really like the nice dagger and hangers. Just let me know when you're ready to donate it to my meager collection. I'll pay for the shipping.

Take care,
    Jay

?

Hi Andrew , i love the ageing on the grip , looks sweet ,
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

thanks for looking guys. ya the grip had a beautyfull tone to it. i wish the blade was not starting to turn colors on me. any good ideas to reverse that ? it is starting to turn blue and purple as you can see in these pics. i turned the blade the right way around. and have it with an original sock for drdata lol. well the sock is original to my feet any way. sorry doc i just could not resist. warped sense of humor. but we need a little humor here too.
    andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army Officer's dagger   Army Officer's dagger