Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Dagger hangers antique shop find,HEER?

Article about: With the green felt back am thinking heer,no markings that I can see,"good" cond.If original ,what era,branch,maker,etc.info appreciated.Took a chance at 40.00.

Default Dagger hangers antique shop find,HEER?

With the green felt back am thinking heer,no markings that I can see,"good" cond.If original ,what era,branch,maker,etc.info appreciated.Took a chance at 40.00.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dagger hangers antique shop find,HEER?   Dagger hangers antique shop find,HEER?  

Dagger hangers antique shop find,HEER?   Dagger hangers antique shop find,HEER?  

Dagger hangers antique shop find,HEER?   Dagger hangers antique shop find,HEER?  

Dagger hangers antique shop find,HEER?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger hangers antique shop find,HEER?
    P
    Many

IMO, nice original Heer hangers with lots of nicotine patina, for a great price.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph!Wonder what happened to the dagger!Amazing how this stuff survives for 75 years,tag said "German dress belt attachment".I imagine the consigner was thrilled to get 40.00 out of it.Should I try cleaning it or leave it alone?

Don't clean it.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

You are darn Lucky!
    40 usd for a very early set, as this hanger seems to have the early heavy brass hardware!
    Thats a true steal

Regards
    Ger

?

Bargain early set , lucky boy

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    You are darn Lucky!
    40 usd for a very early set, as this hanger seems to have the early heavy brass hardware!
    Thats a true steal

Regards
    Ger
    I agree! Beautiful early hangers.

Regards
    Danny

Thanks guys appreciate it!Probably made around the mid 30s then?Yes it has brass fittings.

?

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Thanks guys appreciate it!Probably made around the mid 30s then?Yes it has brass fittings.
    Well its called a M1935 army dagger...
    Hangers made 1935-36

Ger

Thanks Ger!