Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

dagger identication #4.... help please?

Article about: Hi all, Our family has a collection of items from WWII, brought back by my husband's father. There are about several items in the collection ranging from daggers to rifles and pistols to ban

Default dagger identication #4.... help please?

Hi all,

Our family has a collection of items from WWII, brought back by my husband's father. There are about several items in the collection ranging from daggers to rifles and pistols to banners and hats/helmets. Unfortunately, my husband's father has passed away and we have very little information about the items.

Would you be able to help identify and value the items? Ideally, we would like to sell them and to release them back into the collector's world.

Here is the fourth dagger:

dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?

Thanks very much for your consideration and expertise!

Beth

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement dagger identication #4.... help please?
    P
    Many

Default Re: dagger identication #4.... help please?

Hi Beth it's an origional German Heer (army) dress dagger
    cheers Ronnie

Beth could you show me a photo of the other side of the scabbard?? Larry

My apologies Beth ,, to save you time and effort could you take 2 closeup photos of the Army dagger scabbards "together" ? 1 photo of the front and the other of the back,, for comparison reasons. different makers had their intricasies. Larry

Hi Ronnie, thanks very much for identifying the dagger! Much appreciated.

Larry, I'm working on getting those photos for you and will post them asap!

dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?dagger identication #4.... help please?Hi Larry, this was a tougher request than I had anticipated. I don't actually know if I got the photos of the scabbard that you wanted. I'm going to attach what I did get and hope that they will help!

Any additional info guys?

Kinda fun learning about this stuff!

Its like a bag of chips Beth....once you get started,, you have been chosen as a keeper,, and your appetite will grow!