Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Deluxe Heer General Officer Dagger Hanger

Article about: I just recently purchased what I strongly believe to be a original Heer General Officers Deluxe Hanger. It has amazing patina, even wear, and all of the gilt finish appears to be just that,

Default Deluxe Heer General Officer Dagger Hanger

I just recently purchased what I strongly believe to be a original Heer General Officers Deluxe Hanger. It has amazing patina, even wear, and all of the gilt finish appears to be just that, finish (not age toning). I would like all of your opinions on this. I kinda went out on a limb and trusted my gut with this one hopefully I did not get burned but I am fairly sure I am ok. Thank you all in advance.

Jeff

PS: I am still having trouble dragging pictures so I will be having to post several times.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deluxe Heer General Officer Dagger Hanger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deluxe Heer General Officer Dagger Hanger
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deluxe Heer General Officer Dagger Hanger

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deluxe Heer General Officer Dagger Hanger  

The rest.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deluxe Heer General Officer Dagger Hanger   Deluxe Heer General Officer Dagger Hanger  

Deluxe Heer General Officer Dagger Hanger   Deluxe Heer General Officer Dagger Hanger  

Deluxe Heer General Officer Dagger Hanger  

Sharp details and the leather has honest age to it and the eyelets have the corrosion that you would expect to see with this era. I like it. Paul Hogle sells these for $160-175 bucks. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Very nice.

Cheers, Ade.

I know nothing about these but I like it! So much detail and as William has said the age and corrosion leave no red flags. I think you've done well.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Sharp details and the leather has honest age to it and the eyelets have the corrosion that you would expect to see with this era. I like it. Paul Hogle sells these for $160-175 bucks. William
    I have seen the regular Officers Delux Hangers go for that price but I have yet to see one of the Gerneral Officers ones go for less than $600 USD. Haven't sold it yet though so we will see if I will be eating my words.

Jeff

?

Very nice hangers great look to them, a nice find

?

excellent hangers... top of the line

very nice find look great to me, cheers Ronnie