Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Early heer dagger by E. Pack

Article about: Beautiful daggers guys. Love that deep orange colour ! Thanks for posting them.........!

Beautiful daggers guys. Love that deep orange colour !
    Thanks for posting them.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early heer dagger by E. Pack
    P
    Many

Daggers are very nice, and it is very interesting to see almost identical two early E. Pack´s examples, I like how they looks.
    Larry, I´m looking from army daggers types each day and try to find dagger which I can add into collection, most of my friends or family members think that I´m ill But the real science is how to explain my wife, why I spent 500€ for you know what passion!
    Regards Peter

Quote by PeterCollector View Post
    But the real science is how to explain my wife, why I spent 500€ for you know what passion!
    Regards Peter
    Science or an enigma code?...when you are able to walk across the rice paper and not put a wrinkle in it...you have achieved success. Tell your wife it costs 150eu....in doing this you save yourself a physical headache of being hit in the head...and a tolerant harmony in your home.....Onward and forward grasshopper!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Early heer dagger by E. Pack 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Danny,

Lovely Early E.Pack Army

The grip is a cracker

Cheers Mac 66.

?

Thanks for your kind words guys This is one of those pieces with a blade that looks like it came out of a time machine. In hand it looks even better! Peter, I have the same illness as you I can never get enough of minty pieces so I'm always on the hunt for great daggers.

Danny

Beautiful Pack! Has all the features you could ever ask for on an early Pack congratulations superb acquisition.

Love this one!! Super blade and the detail work is typical Pack!! I always liked this type 2 Pack guard, bird really looks pissed (mad for you Brits! Lol). Great one..Kevin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2