Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant grip

Article about: The Heer dagger collectors will know that a Klaas Slant is one hard baby to find now a days! This one has a pristine slant grip, great hand enhanced pommel and Eagle. Whats typical for Klaas

?

Default Early Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant grip

The Heer dagger collectors will know that a Klaas Slant is one hard baby to find now a days!
    This one has a pristine slant grip, great hand enhanced pommel and Eagle.
    Whats typical for Klaas is the Astrix X in the scabbard bands, only maker who did that this way.
    The scabbard is straight, no dents, but it has a few rust spots at the tip.
    The blade isnt perfect but the overall condition of this great dagger is killing in hand.
    The Eagle and pommel are so detailed, all handwork, as the astrix on the scabbard bands.
    This is only encountered on the great early Heer pieces.
    Enjoy the pics.

regards,
    Ger
    Early Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant gripEarly Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant grip

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Heer dagger by Robt. Klaas with Slant grip
    P
    Many

Hi Ger..Nice Klaas Heer!! The detailing in the feathering and Pommel really stands out! I will have to send you some "Salt water taffy" from the US to match up with that slant grip. . Nice find..im sure the Heer guys will appreciate fine beauty when they see it. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

This is a great piece by a great maker! It has everything you want to see on an early army dagger. The hand enhanced crossguard and pommel are fantastic. I love the beautiful yellow colour of the slant grip. This is a great find indeed. Can't wait to see this one in hand

Danny

Another classic heers. Fantastic dagger. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

I love it Ger ! Thanks for showing it i don't think i have seen a nicer pommel ! Just super With an exceptional adler on the crossguard and a slant grip to go with it , what more could you ask from a Heer dagger !! These are the traits you look for in a collectible dagger
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

That pommel is something special for sure, a feast for the eyes!!!!! Thank you for sharing!

That is a magnificent and rare dagger, thank you for showing.

Wolfgang

A great Klaas slant and as you said very hard to find I looked for years before I found mine try and find one for sale. This one has it all great hand work beautiful piece all the way around congratulations on adding this one to your collection.

I was lucky to have one of these fall into my lap a few weeks ago. It too has the hand enhanced wing feathers. It is one of the few guards that is asymetrical. The left wing tip (facing the eagle) is a straight line, while the left is much more rounded. Its not just the hand filing at the bottom of the wings, but in the design.

Wolfgang

Hi Ger, your dagger is so nice that I have to find one from me too! Nice handwork on pommel and crossguard... Grip is fantastic and nickel plated blade is real killer! I hope that one of this daggers is still waiting for me too...

Regards Peter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast