Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eickhorn army dagger with ivory grip

Article about: Awesome original Eickhorn. These ivory pieces are so difficult to find in totally unmessed with condition. This one looks like a peach, congratulations.

?

Default Eickhorn army dagger with ivory grip

Recently I've shown some nice navy daggers. But I also like army and luftwaffe daggers a lot. Here is a heer dagger with a beautiful Ivory grip. I just love these Ivory grips. It's a shame the germans didn't make too many of them Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn army dagger with ivory grip   Eickhorn army dagger with ivory grip  

Eickhorn army dagger with ivory grip   Eickhorn army dagger with ivory grip  

Eickhorn army dagger with ivory grip  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn army dagger with ivory grip
    P
    Many

Default Re: Eickhorn army dagger with ivory grip

Danny you spoil us again...,,,and whats great about this particular grip I dont see those minute little cracks in the grip associated with Ivory grips. I can not say anymore as your photos speak the best. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Another little gem Danny,quite unusual to see one without the age cracks due to modern heating and poor environment, you do spoil us and I must admit that little green eyed monster is rearing its ugly head AGAIN !!!!!

Another very nice example from your collection Danny!
    It is near impossible to have a piece of older ivory that does not exhibit some age cracks, I do see some in the handle of this lovely dagger though.
    Thanks for showing.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Another beauty of a dagger, Ivory handle is on my list but wayyyyy down the road, I read that a crack in the ivory is very common and very accepted by collectors. can you start posting some saltier items so I can feel better about my collection? Lol

?

That is a real beauty Danny, thx for showing

Ger

Beautiful Eickhorn Army! Nice to see!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks for the kind replies guys! I hope I didn't spoil you too much

Davejb: I know exactly what you mean. I've seen that green eyed monster many times LOL. Sorry to bring it out once again

Maximus: my apologies to you as well. In my next post I will show a navy dagger with ivory grip with big age cracks. I hope I can make it up to you that way

Danny

?

A real top shelf item , sure to satisfy the biggest ego thanks for showing it Danny .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Really nice. Hope to fine one like that someday. thanks for sharing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast