Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Eickhorn dagger

Article about: hi all,.today i'd like to show my recently addition to my collection this Eickhorn dagger,i traded an M42 heer for it,im not sure about origionallity of the portapee,could be postwar,actuall

Haha so if it will be a Army dagger test you will fail No, no just kidding It is very easy to do a mistake in our hobby, everybody knows that, so we have to be very careful and focus on each detail

Best regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Look again Peter my friend!, read my last post here..

Yes Kevin and I give you A+ for your right comment Well I look closely at the pommel and I have to admit that this pommel can be WKC, better photos are needed! So if you are right, I will own you not one but two beers!

Best regards

thanks for your experienced comments,.i traded it for an M42 i have had for over 15 years so,.even though it may have a replacment pommel
    i would'nt say its a parts dagger,so to speak.i am happy with the trade after all.& i love it.being prodominently a HJ collector,i knew very little about wehrmacht daggers,i did a bit of research & took a gamble,& yeah i am happy with it.&thanks again for your experienced opinions i will take them on board for future trades etc.cheers silas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12