Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Engraved Heer , a real one?

Article about: What are the thoughts on this one?

Default Engraved Heer , a real one?

What are the thoughts on this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Engraved Heer , a real one?   Engraved Heer , a real one?  

Engraved Heer , a real one?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Engraved Heer , a real one?
    P
    Many

?

Keep your money in your pocket.

Thank you, I did.

Quote by Mauser202 View Post
    What are the thoughts on this one?
    Hello,

"You're quite correct. My manners are a product of my work environment, fast paced and very casual,no excuse, but not ment to offend.
    I ll keep this in mind on future posts."

1 : you have the memory of a goldfish ?

2 : you're taking the piss ?

3 : you think i've got time to follow you in all your threads in order to correct you ?

Man, what is said is said and nowadays my patience is very very low, so behave and add the magical words i gave you in the other thread, otherwise i'd have to take some action.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Let me give a little translation help here. "What are your thought on this one?"... Adding in the OP's unwritten but intended sentiment we have;

"Could members kindly give their opinion on the authenticity of the etching on this dagger". I got the subliminal message even if JPhilip didn't.

This was posted with a few other posts on various topics at the same time on Saturday. I don’t know how many times you want me to apologize for the same thing? I you feel you need to take action then do so.
    Your insult that I have the memory of a goldfish is rather childish.
    People with attitudes like you are the reason this is a dying hobby with younger people.

This was posted with a few other posts on various topics at the same time on Saturday. I don’t know how many times you want me to apologize for the same thing? I you feel you need to take action then do so.
    People with attitudes like you are the reason this is a dying hobby with younger people.
    Don't let it get to you. Like anything, there will be those who you get along with and those who you don't.
    Many here are sticklers for Please/Thank You to be included in every query. You did say thank you and it is a good habit to get into, saying please and thank you.
    The insult, while more of a supposition than a direct statement, is a bit much, I would agree.
    Unless we want this to become a barren wasteland of the same handful of posters making it more of an insider club than a forum, we could exercise a little patience and understanding. Threatening "action" for such a minor infraction as this seems a tiny bit overboard as the OP hasn't posted a hundred items with nary a thank you for input.
    Just sayin......

Thank you, I appreciate your reply.

I did not see the date of the thread, my bad but IMO you should have stopped your post after the first two sentences, instead of coming back to type the rest...

Insult ?
    Are you really serious here ?
    It was not an insult, just one question out of three that hypothesized a lack of memory....or something else (see 2 and 3)

Attitudes ?
    The only attitude in question is you asking questions without the slightest attention to the members who will take their time and knowledge to answer your questions and fill your gaps. It's been 12 years since i started helping young collectors online here and a lot more years before being a mod here. And i do not help young collectors only, older ones also. I'm quite proud that i helped them to save tens of thousands of dollars or euros that could have gone into the pockets of crooks by buying big shits that they could not distinguish from genuine items of the Third Reich. If you want to learn, first respect those who are going to help you.
    If this hobby is dying with young people as you say, perhaps it's because when they finally manage to get their heads out of their asses by putting their i-phone down a bit, they want everything right away without respecting any of the rules that are made for getting along in community.

I never asked for an apology, i just asked you to use some words that are needed here to communicate with other members. Even young people can understand what i'm asking for.
    We'll meet again i guess
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thank you, I appreciate your reply.
    No problem. Just for future reference, do the please/thanks thing right off the bat. It also saves you the trouble of thanking each individual poster.
    We should strive to keep this as accepting a domain as possible, and not allow the problems and attitudes of the world seep into what some of us enjoy as a get away from all the daily nonsense.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast