Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Etched Heer dagger

Article about: good evening to everybody...i'd like your opinions on this Heer unmarked dagger with double etched blade...the etch seems crisp and well done...it seems the Voos like as read on Wittman's bo

Default Etched Heer dagger

good evening to everybody...i'd like your opinions on this Heer unmarked dagger with double etched blade...the etch seems crisp and well done...it seems the Voos like as read on Wittman's book...the hangers have a different felter in the lower part like as a repair...what do you think of this dagger? many thanks
    Luca
    Etched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer daggerEtched Heer dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Etched Heer dagger
    P
    Many

It's too bad the pics won't blow up, but I'd have to say that it looks like very fine quality work.

?

Luca im not surprised no one replied.
    These Voos etched ones are highly faked and it takes real knowledge and crisp highly detailed pics to determen wether a blade is good or fake.
    I learned the hard way to do the easy and in this case the cheap way.
    I dont even look at etched blades......i simply dont take the risk.

My advise in these cases is: study hard yourself and make a good detail valuation and THEN post one.
    Do not simply rely on other mans opinion, afterall its YOUR money thats on the line....

Cheers
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 11-09-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Thanks Gerrit..i completely agree with you...the etchings are a minefield..i compared with the etched daggrs showed in Wittman's books and asked to a friend of mine that is an " Etchpert" ...everything seems good ,details are crisp and neat...but better to know other opinions ...so i'll post more detailed pics asap
    Luca

?

Luca aint it time to get your name in pink by now?

Name in pink?? too fashion for me ahahah

?

Call it purple if you like you know what i mean.....this forum helps a lot ...you included and we all need sponsoring.

Would be nice if you would upgrade your account to a WRF Club Membership...what is $ 25-- dollar after all?

Ger

This Forum, has provided me with two key elements: knowledge and security, 25usd, should be 250, it s a bargain

i was joking...i'll do for sure quite now

?

Well your right its pink afterall 😊
    👍👍👍
    Welcome to the club!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast