Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Extremely expensive partdagger in Classifieds offered as an original

Article about: Gents there is a parts dagger in classified which is offered as an Original but all i see is a complete parts dagger, which in fact has nothing to do with a SMF heer dagger, and imo should b

?

Default Extremely expensive partdagger in Classifieds offered as an original

Gents there is a parts dagger in classified which is offered as an Original but all i see is a complete parts dagger, which in fact has nothing to do with a SMF heer dagger, and imo should be removed from our Classified section.
    Unique Wehrmacht Dagger Inf Reg 17 "Braunschweig" - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Please comments...
    Regards,
    Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Extremely expensive partdagger in Classifieds offered as an original
    P
    Many

I agree! And.... "Braunschweig" ...engraving looks bogus to me !
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thanks Ger. The ad is now deleted.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Maybe this thread should be moved to the "fakes" department with some pictures of the dagger. Since the link is dead it has no use for other collectors anymore. If the pictures can be added we can all learn from it.

Regards
    Danny