Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

FW Höller Solingen Dagger Help

Article about: Hi everyone, I have the opportunity to get this officers dagger and just wanted to ask you guys if there are any red flags or anything that would make you avoid this one? Its not in great co

?

Default FW Höller Solingen Dagger Help

Hi everyone, I have the opportunity to get this officers dagger and just wanted to ask you guys if there are any red flags or anything that would make you avoid this one? Its not in great condition but thats how I like them anyway, thanks! FW Höller Solingen Dagger Help FW Höller Solingen Dagger Help FW Höller Solingen Dagger Help FW Höller Solingen Dagger Help FW Höller Solingen Dagger Help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FW Höller Solingen Dagger Help
    P
    Many

It looks OK to me. If price is right to you I would consider it. Love the handle color of this dagger. More will chime in shortly that are very knowledgeable

?

Thank you, I still have alot to learn but the price seems fair to me so I might have to pick it up.

?

I would leave it where it is because of the bad shape the blade is in and most important, the wrong scabbard. The scabbard is from an early Eickhorn army dagger and it's missing the scabbard rings too. If you are going for an army, you should always go for one that is in great shape and correct in all parts. Army daggers are very common and nice ones still can be found for reasonable prices. Just out of curiosity: what was the price for this one?

Regards
    Danny

?

Thanks for your input! All I can tell you about the price right now is that the guy knows nothing about it so its a real bargain. I haven't been able to pick it up yet but when I do I'll let you know how much I paid. As long as its the real deal and not a fake I think it will be a great deal. I'll keep you updated!