Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!

Article about: I ran into a unique army dress dagger which has a sofar unknown maker. This is a G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen marked slant army dagger. This one is realy something special, its a slant grip W

?

Default G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!

I ran into a unique army dress dagger which has a sofar unknown maker.
    This is a G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen marked slant army dagger.
    This one is realy something special, its a slant grip WKC type 1 fitted army with a maker that as far as i can tell is unknown in the army daggers collectors community.
    It has the WKC type 1 fittings, and that is what can be expect looking at a very small cottage maker like G.Felix.
    It has a chrome plated tapered tang blade with a lovely etched logo of G.Felix Gloriawerk.
    Its been a true thrill finding this one and im very proud to share this gem with you!
    Lovely grip with great discoloration on the back, it shows dark brown red to yellow tones!
    Enjoy this unique dagger!
    Ger
    G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!
    G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen slant grip army dagger, new discovered maker!
    P
    Many

Sadly there is no 'emoticon' which displays drooling over ones keyboard!

Beautiful dagger Ger.

Best regards,
    Franko

Love it!!

?

WOW Ger

A new discovered maker & its a screamer

G.Felix Gloriawerk Solingen, Congrats

You must look all over the globe to find this one ?

Regards Mac 66

?

Fabulous condition as usual .. The grip alone sells it for me , what great colour tones ! Are the fittings brass based ? How amazing that this rare piece has found its way to you my friend ..it could not have a better home ..you must be thrilled !! Does anyone else know of another army by Felix ? Thanks for sharing this lovely piece of eye candy
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words, appreciated!

Alan this is the first Gloriawerk on the net that im aware of.
    None of the army dagger collectors that i have contacted are aware of another example.
    So till now its unique.
    For sure these small cottage makers like Hartkopf and this G.Felix Gloriawerk (regarding army dress daggers) have produced a couple of samples or a small amount of these daggers, but till now this is the one

Regards
    Ger

Outstanding Ger...the the grip is dazzling and appears to be longer than most Heer grips.
    Truly this is a top find in the Heer dagger community.
    I have already included this producer in the pinned thread of Heer dagger Producers.

Im curious of the production run of these and would agree maybe Production samples.
    It just doesnt get any better than this . Well done !!

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

An outstanding dagger Mr H.. & a great find.. Cheers Terry.